Infrared Red Light Therapy
Red Light Therapy is the answer! Now available at all locations!
Benefits of Red Light Therapy
Red Light Therapy boosts the production of ATP in the body and stimulates rapid healing and pain relief.
Red Light Therapy produces incredible cosmetic results. Your skin will look smoother, clearer, and healthier!
How Does Red Light Therapy Work?
The “red” in Red Light Therapy comes from the Infrared light used during treatment. Infrared light rays penetrate deeply into the skin without UV radiation. At Lux Tan & Cryotherapy we offer Red Light Therapy booths that will vary in time between 12 minute sessions and 20 minute sessions. These Red Light booths will not tan your skin.
Instead, our Red Light Therapy treatments:
- Boost circulation
- Bring nutrient-rich blood to the surface of your skin
- Stimulate the release of cytokines that increase activity in collagen-producing cells called fibroblasts
In simple terms, Red Light Therapy increases the production of collagen
Do You Suffer From Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)?
The Portland metro area has one of the highest rates of Seasonal Affective Disorder in the country. During our long, grey winter season, do you suffer from:
- Lack of energy
- Anxiety and apathy
- Poor sleep quality
- Weight gain
Red Light Therapy can help!
See For Yourself
Red Light Therapy is offered at all locations. It can help reduce pore size, repair sun-damaged skin, reduce wrinkles and lines, treat acne, relieve pain, and much more! Our whole-body Red Light treatments reduce scarring and stretch marks all over your body.
Red Light Products
Make our 3-step collection of Red Light Therapy products part of your daily skincare routine. Gentle enough for the most delicate skin.
Features Pu[red]™ Technology, a patent-pending ingredient to protect the skin from blue-violet spectrum rays, allowing the purest red light to reach your skin for faster results. Also contains CT-Protect™ to preserve skin’s young appearance with nutrients that work to rebuild skin cells.
Spray all over your body before a Red Light Therapy session. Contains:
- Aloe Vera to match the pH level of the skin and absorb quickly.
- Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and maintain your skin’s natural balance.
- Vitamin C to brighten your skin and create a natural glow.
2. Target Serum
Targets specific areas on your face or body. Contains:
- Renovage™ Age Reversing Technology to replenish skin by diminishing sun and age spots.
- Hyaluronic Acid for hydration and balance.
- Argan Oil to firm, brighten, and restore skin.
- Vitamin C to assist in brightening skin for a natural glow.
- Shea Butter and Vitamin E to neutralize free radicals and soften/moisturize skin.
3. Post-Treatment Cream
For use all over your body after Red Light Therapy sessions. Contains:
- Aloe Vera to match the skin’s pH.
- Argireline Peptide for dramatic wrinkle-fighting results.
- Argan Oil is known to plump, tone, brighten, and restore youthful skin.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 helps prevent moisture loss and form a protective barrier.